Love to make alot of TikTok videos? Now you can Use a TikTok Video as a Live Wallpaper on Android. Setting up wallpaper on an android phone comes with multiple options. You can easily move from a static option onto a live wallpaper to use a TikTok video.
In this article, we will give you a step-by-step guide on how to set a live wallpaper. But with the help of a dedicated app that lets you set any video on the platform as your wallpaper. Other than the short video app you will also need to download and install this app on your phone to set moving wallpapers.
Use a TikTok Video as a Live Wallpaper on Android
So to begin the live wallpaper process first download the TikTok video wallpaper app. Once you have the app, you can set any TikTok video as your wallpaper on Android. But beware the video will only work if the uploader has enabled the download feature in privacy settings.
- Launch the main TikTok app and search for a video.
- When you find it, select the Share icon.
- Under the Share to menu, select Set as wallpaper.
- Next, choose whether you want to set the video as your home screen wallpaper or wallpaper for both your home screen and lock screen from the pop-up.
- Once you select a choice, the video will be set as your wallpaper.
Using a live wallpaper will drain your battery faster. If battery life is a concern, you shouldn’t use a video wallpaper or any other dynamic wallpaper. Otherwise, be ready to charge your device more regularly due to battery drain.
Hope that after reading this article you will be able to set your favorite videos as wallpapers. Let us know if you fond this article interesting by commenting below.