The next Android System Update will start rolling out this month in April 2022. Google has released the details on its latest System Update. Users can expect a bunch of fixes and new features for the Play Service and Google Play functions that perform some of the important functions on your Android smartphone.
The latest patch update seems to offer much of the same stuff that last month’s System Update did, and with Google not saying if these are fixes to fix the previous fixes or rather new issues, it’s anyone’s guess as to the exact differences.
April 2022 Android System Update
Android users will soon be getting April’s System Update. Regardless of the brand of their phone. And should bump the Play Services app to v22.12 and the Play Store app to v29.9 when it’s released on the 1st.
The update will contain some very important critical fixes. For (Auto, Phone, Tablet, TV, Wear OS). including Bug fixes for security & privacy, and system management & diagnostics-related services. But before you talk about this update it is important that you must have installed the previous version of the monthly updates.
Google Play Store
- Improvements to the Play-as-you-download feature to let gamers start playing mobile games while the app download continues to reduce waiting times.
- New Features to help you discover the Apps & Games you love.
- Optimizations allow faster and more reliable download and installation.
- New features to the Play Pass and Play Points programs.
- Enhancements to Google Play Billing.
- Continuous improvements to Play Protect to keep your device safe.
- Various performance optimizations, bug fixes, and improvements to security, stability, and accessibility.
- Updates to system management services that improve device connectivity, network usage, stability, and security
- New developer features for Google and third-party app developers to support ads. Including accessibility, analytics & diagnostics and machine learning & AI, and security & privacy-related developer services in their apps.