2021is ending and a new year is upon us and that’s why you need 2022 WhatsApp Stickers. Having lived another year in the COVID-19 pandemic, many people are still away from their loved ones and would want to extend greetings over the phone.
WhatsApp stickers 2022 update feature will add that personal touch to your messages. And new stickers are made at almost every event or occasion for WhatsApp users. With New Year being one of the most important occasions, there is a slew of new WhatsApp stickers.
Whats new in 2022 WhatsApp Stickers
WhatsApp stickers within the app offer very limited options and don’t get updated as often as we would want to. This is when third-party stickers come into play. While Android users can download third-party sticker packs from the Google Play Store.
Apple does not allow iPhone users to add third-party WhatsApp stickers, leaving them with no option but to ask Android users to send it to them so that they can save the stickers in their smartphones. With that in mind, let us take a look at how to add and share WhatsApp stickers on Android phones:
- Open Google Play Store
- Search for New Year 2022 Stickers from the search bar
- Go to any sticker app with a good rating and download it. It is advised to download only the ones that have more downloads, since the ones with a large user base are less likely to be malware.
- Once done, open the app and choose the sticker pack you would like to use and click the “+” icon or the Add button.
- Open WhatsApp
- Open the chat window of any contact you’d like to send these stickers to
- Tap on the emoji icon in the text box
- Tap on the sticker icon next to the GIF button on the bottom bar
- Here you will see the new stickers that you just added
- Tap the sticker you want to send
And this way you can download and install the latest stickers to your Whatsapp and send new year greetings to your loved ones at the beginning of the Year 2022.